The Factoring Company for
Small Business Funding
GET ANY AMOUNT UP TO 10 MILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH
Your business is too valuable to lose customers simply because of temporary cash shortage, you couldn’t get a loan, slow pay, distressing collection calls, or because you can’t afford to or don’t want to wait for payment. Rely on a factoring company so you don’t have to turn away or lose business because of cash flow. Factor Funding offers the financial services you may need. We are the solution for business funding and cash advances.
RECEIVE CASH WITHIN 24 – 48 HOURS AFTER APPROVAL WITH EXTENDED REPAYMENT OPTIONS
Factor Funding improves your cash flow very quickly and empower you to go after bigger accounts, extend payment terms to your customers to generate more sales, get more done and continue to grow. We understand your situation!
Our Financing Services:
- Accounts Receivable Factoring: Turns your invoices into immediate cash
- Purchase Order Loan: Provides advance funding for you to fulfill orders
- Asset Based Loan: Makes funds available to you with tangible assets
- Equipment Finance: Provides equipment on credit or cash on equipment
- Merchant Funding: Turns future credit, debit & installment sales into immediate working capital
- Debt Collections: Converts unpaid or delinquent bills into cash
- Settlement Funding: Provides lump sum cash advance on annuities or lawsuits before and after an award
- Real Estate Investment: Provides equity based funding on commercial properties
Perhaps you’ve tried other options such as credit cards, bank loans, investors, family, and friends with little or no success until now. If you have a good business with potential for growth, Factor Funding can speed up your cash flow and unleash your power to survive and thrive, whether you are one, a couple, or one hundred or more people business, working from home or away, already established or just getting started to implement your plans and strategies, buy supplies, meet payroll, pay debts, taxes, or meet other expenses.
Factor Funding Company is dedicated to providing cash flow to young and growing small to medium size businesses including start-ups, minorities, and women-owned businesses. You’re virtually approved if you sell on terms to other reputable and credit-worthy businesses or you have unencumbered tangible assets.