What We Do
We provide cash flow solutions…
Our core service is factoring of invoices and accounts receivable to improve and generate more cash flow. Through strategic alliances in virtually all categories of business funding, in addition to factoring we can provide:
- Purchase Order Funding
- Equipment Finance
- Asset Based Loans
- Debt Collections
- Settlement & Lawsuit Funding
- Merchant Cash Advance
While most lenders would prefer not to deal with young and emerging companies less than 5 years in business including start ups, minority and women-owned businesses, we encourage and welcome them because it is the entrepreneurial spirit that keeps our economy going thus:
- Represent 99.7 percent of all employer firms.
- Employ half of all private sector employees.
- Pay 44 percent of total U.S. private payroll.
- Generated 65 percent of net new jobs over the past 17 years.
- Create more than half of the nonfarm private GDP.
- Hire 43 percent of high tech workers (scientists, engineers, computer programmers, and others).
- Are 52 percent home-based and 2 percent franchises.
- Made up 97.5 percent of all identified exporters and produced 31 percent of export value in FY 2008.
- Produce 13 times more patents per employee than large patenting firms.
Source: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Census Bureau and Intl. Trade Admin.; Advocacy-funded research by Kathryn Kobe, 2007 (www.sba.gov/advo/research/rs299.pdf) and CHI Research, 2003 (www.sba.gov/advo/research/rs225.pdf);U.S. Dept. of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Whether you are one, a couple, or one hundred or more people working from home or away, we are fully committed to helping you meet your cash flow needs. Stop spinning your wheels chasing capital and bouncing up and down on the cash flow roller coaster or filing out worthless forms and talking to clueless salespeople. Let the experienced staff at Factor Funding Company and our Partners help you.
At Factor Funding Company we specialize in providing cash flow solutions to small and medium size businesses. We work closely with small business owners, executives, managers, agents, and employees to meet cash flow needs. We will provide you with customize funding specific to your needs and allow you to focus on more important things and adapt to changing market conditions and grow, instead of worrying about cash flow and complex funding requirements.