Debt Collections FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and Answers about Debt Collections & Loan Servicing…
Please click on the question below to obtain the specific answer.
- What is debt collection?
- What will you charge to collect on my debts?
- Is there an upfront fee?
- What if I don’t where the debtor is?
- Do you collect personal debts, commercial debts, or both?
- Are there industries or individual accounts you will not collect from?
- What is your minimum and maximum volume requirement?
- Do you have geographic limits?
- Will you collect on old debts?
- What if the debtor refuses or is unable to pay?
- Can you or will you file a lawsuit if debtor refuses to pay?
- Can I engage multiple collectors at the same time?
- Do I have to sign a contract with you?
- How long is your contract term?
- How long will you collect on debts?
- When will I receive payment if you collect?
- How do I engage your services?
Got any more questions, concerns, or comments?
We’ll love to hear from you and be glad to address them. For a simple description of Debt Collections & Loan Servicing and how it works go to the Debt Collection page, and for definition and terms, please see glossary. Thank you.