Equipment Finance FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and Answers about Equipment Finance and Lease-Buyback…
Please click on the question below to obtain the specific answer.
- What is a lease?
- What types of equipment do you lease?
- Do you require a down payment?
- Is there an application fee?
- What are your various lease terms?
- What’s your interest rate?
- Who will be responsible for equipment service and maintenance?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can lease amount?
- What will you require from me to qualify for a lease?
- How long do I have to be in business to qualify?
- What if I have personal credit issues?
- How long will it take to be approved for a lease?
- Can I pre-pay or pay-off early?
- Can I upgrade or add equipment?
- Must I lease the equipment from a designated vendor?
- What options do I have at the end of lease term?
- What is a buyout?
- Wouldn’t it better to buy equipment outright than lease?
Got any more questions, concerns, or comments?
We’ll love to hear from you and be glad to address them. For simple description of Equipment Finance and how it works go to equipment finance page, and for definition and terms, please see glossary. Thank you.