Merchant Cash Advance FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and Answers about
Merchant Cash Advance, Consumer Receivables Financing, & Loan Servicing…
Please click on the question below to obtain the specific answer.
Merchant Cash Advance:
- What is merchant cash advance?
- Are all businesses eligible for merchant cash advance?
- What is the interest rate?
- How much advance can I get?
- How long do I have to pay back the advance?
- Do you have use of fund restrictions?
- How quickly can I get the money?
- Can I pre-pay or pay –off early?
- Is there an application fee?
- Will you check my personal credit?
- Will I be required to switch payment processor?
- How can I qualify?
Consumer Receivables & Retail Installment (Contracts) Funding:
- What is consumer receivable funding?
- How does consumer receivable funding work?
- Do you have a minimum and maximum volume requirement?
- Will you finance all credit types?
- How much will you advance, discount, hold in reserve, and charge on each purchased account?
- What are your shortest and longest term contracts?
- Do you retain a reserve?
- When are reserves withholdings released?
- Will you work with me if I’m already working with other lenders?
- Will you support online application and approval process?
- How long will it take to receive a decision on an application?
- How can I get started?
- What is the process and how long will it take to approve my account?
- What is loan servicing?
- How does your loan servicing program work?
- Do you have a minimum servicing volume requirement?
Got any more questions, concerns, or comments?
We’ll love to hear from you and be glad to address them. For a simple description of Merchant Funding, Cash Advance & Consumer Receivables and how they work go to the Merchant Cash Advance page, and for definition and terms, please see glossary. Thank you.