Purchase Order FAQs
Frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) and answers about Purchase Order…
Please click on the question below to obtain the specific answer.
- What is Purchase Order Funding?
- How does P.O. Funding work?
- What do you charge for P.O. funding?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount you will fund?
- How will you fund by cash, check, credit, Letter of Credit, or other?
- Will you fund an entire project or only a portion?
- Will you advance the funds to us to pay our suppliers?
- Will you pay multiple suppliers?
- How can I qualify for P.O. Funding?
- What initial documents do you require?
- Do you fund start-ups?
- Is there an application fee?
- How long will it take to get funded?
- How long will I have to repay the loan?
- Do you fund Purchase Orders in all industries?
- Do you require a term commitment?
- Do I have to sign a personal guarantee?
- What is the difference between P.O. and Invoice Funding?
Got any more questions, concerns, or comments?
We’ll love to hear from you and be glad to address them. For a more detailed description of P. O. Funding and how it works, please go to Purchase Order Funding page. For definition and terms, please see glossary. Thank you.