Settlement Funding FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and Answers about Settlement & Lawsuit Funding…
Please click on the question below to obtain the specific answer.
- What is lawsuit advance?
- What does non-recourse mean?
- What kinds of cases will you advance on?
- How much advance can I receive on my case?
- What is the interest rate?
- Is there an application fee?
- Do I need good credit to qualify?
- Do I have to be employed?
- How long do I have to repay the loan?
- Do you have use of funds restrictions?
- How quickly can I get the money?
- Will I be required to make scheduled payments?
- What if I need additional funds later?
- Would I still be eligible if I had prior funding elsewhere?
- Will you take over my case after we accept your funding?
- Will you give me legal advice?
- What if my case is dismissed, never goes to trial, or lost?
- What if do not have an attorney?
- How can I apply?
Settlement and Annuity Funding:
- What is a structured settlement?
- What is structured settlement funding?
- Is it legal to sell my settlement?
- How much can I receive?
- What documents do I need to apply?
- How long will it take to receive approval and funds?
- How do I apply?